CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 26 January 2009

Lost It - By Joanne Bartlett


Well as you can see I have lost my original blog through tinkering about with Html codes, however, I am trying to retrieve it but to no avail so a new blog here is up and running but unfortuantly I am not able to get all my old posts back.
-
Hopefully those of you who have been following my ramblings will still do so and any newbie readers pick up from here.
-
Gaining momentum by friendly gradient
Exciting the senses to smiling radiant
Think not of whether or when it will end
Relish the moment, enjoy the bend
Committed angles which make Pisa blush
Adrenaline engaged, experience a rush
Conscious green as hedgerows passed
Innocent thrill, sustained to last.
Joanne Bartlett

No comments:

Post a Comment